Dates and times
- Sat, Jun 30 - 5:00pm
- Mon, Jul 2 - 10:30am + 1pm
- Tue, Jul 3 - 10:30am + 1pm
- Wed, Jul 4 - 10:30am + 1pm
- Thu, Jul 5 - 10:30am + 1pm
- Fri, Jul 6 - 10:30am + 1pm
- Sat, Jul 7 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Mon, Jul 9 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Tue, Jul 10 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Wed, Jul 11 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Thu, Jul 12 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Fri, Jul 13 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Sat, Jul 14 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Mon, Jul 16 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Tue, Jul 17 - 10:30am + 2:m
- Wed, Jul 18 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Thu, Jul 19 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Fri, Jul 20 - 10:30am + 2pm
- Sat, Jul 21 - 10:30am + 2pm
The PumpHouse Theatre
|Family - select 4 or more||$22.00|
|Friends of The PumpHouse||$22.00|
|Restricted View - Balcony Seat||$19.50|
|Booking Fee||$5.00 per booking|
|Card Processing Fee||2.5%|
How to get tickets
Buy tickets online now from The PumpHouse Theatre box office:
By MARGARET MAHY
Adapted for the stage by Tim Bray
Three quirky tales by Margaret Mahy come to life on stage. Norvin loves swimming in the bay but wishes he could swim as fast as he can without other swimmers getting in his way. He finds a novel way to have the water all to himself. But is he alone?
Also featuring Mahy’s The Boy with Two Shadows (having your own shadow is one thing, but when you agree to look after a witch’s one then the troubles begin) along with The Boy who was Followed Home (ever been followed home by a hippo, or two? Imagine what Mum says when she finds them in your front garden!)
Costume Parade (Gala and School Holiday Season only)
Encourage your children to dress up as their favourite character from the stories for the onstage Costume Parade just prior to the start of the show.
Gift a Seat
While you make your booking you may like to donate to our Gift a Seat programme. This allows Tim Bray Productions to offer a feee seat to a child from a low decile school, Kelston Deaf Education Centre, BLENNZ (Blind and Low Vision Education Network of NZ) or Make-A-Wish (NZ). Gift a Seat – help a child to smile for a while and allowing all children to have the opportunity to have access to and enjoy live theatre.
- Discounts available for schools, Home School and early childhood centre groups starting at $12
- Free Teachers’ Resource Guide, on booking, packed full of cross-curricula activities for before and after your visit to the theatre
- Accessible performances: In the Educational Season Tim Bray Productions offer a NZ Sign Language interpreted performance and an Audio Described performance. See www.timbrayproductions.org.nz for times.
- Theatre Workshops: Tim Bray Productions offers fun and hands-on educational workshops for children at the theatre or at your school which are anchored around the performance. Example of activities include literature workshops, drama exercises, Q & A’s with cast and director. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and cost.