The PumpHouse Theatre is located in Killarney Park, off Manurere Avenue.
There are over 500 car parks within 10 minutes’ walk of The PumpHouse Theatre.
- Free, 180-minute parking is available in Killarney Park. There are thirty parks plus two disabled access parks by the theatre entrance (off Manurere Avenue) and fifty-five parks are available, including two disabled access parks in the Killarney Park Car Park, the entrance of which is opposite Auburn Street. Access to the theatre is via a short sloping walk through the park. (Note, the time restriction is generally not enforced after 5:00 pm)
- 70 free parks at the Takapuna Leisure Centre on the corner of Manurere Avenue of Killarney Street
- Approximately eighty free roadside parks are also available during the evening on Auburn Street, Killarney Street and Manurere Avenue. Some spaces may be restricted during the day.
- The ANZAC Street Car Park offers over 240 free spaces just 5 minutes’ walk from The PumpHouse Theatre, available after 6:00 pm.
- The Wilson Carpark at 2 Killarney Street offers paid parking from $2.00 per hour.
- Visit the I Love Takapuna website for more information about parking in Takapuna