Dates and times
- Sat, Dec 1 - 6:00pm
The PumpHouse Theatre
Entry by donation/koha
|Card Processing Fee||2.5%|
How to get tickets
Sorry, this show is over.
Join the team from Haunted Auckland for an evening of talks about the paranormal.
- Sam Collier – What are we so afraid of?
- Marlene Hayes – Demonic Possession – Diabolical or Psychological?
- Barbara Caisley – Waverley Hills Sanatorium: Truth or Dare?
- Mark Wallbank – Not making excuses
- and Special Guest Speaker: JAMES GILBERD (Strange Occurrences – Wellington) – Photography and the Paranormal
Feeling extra brave?
Join the Haunted Auckland team for a Ghost Hunt at The PumpHouse after the presents. Tickets are liminted
Click here to book
Haunted Auckland is a Paranormal Research and Investigation group based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We are open-minded, take a level-headed approach to all our investigations and like most other research groups around the world today, try to come from a logical and practical point of view.
For more information see www.hauntedauckland.com