Dates and times
Sunday, 18 March 2018 - 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The PumpHouse Amphitheatre
How to get tickets
Sorry, this show is over.
A free event with four hours of dancing, singing and amazing colourful costumes from many ethnic groups living in Auckland.
Some groups include audience participation, which makes this event extremely enjoyable and vibrant.
The experience is like travelling around the world in one spot!
Featuring performances by:
- Joy International Folk Dancers Inc.
- Iranian Sunshine dancers
- Spanish Fiesta Dancers
- Folkore Chileno Latino
- Doina Romanian Folk Dancing group
- Belly dance Group VOLGA
- Woori Choom Korean Dancers
- Duo Flamenco
- M-Y Golden Ballard’s (play instruments & sing)
- Spirit Dance – Tribal Belly dance
- Folk Group “Singing Nation”
- Bulgarian Roses
- Meadowbank May Pole Dancers
- La Burrée
The Lakeside Multicultural Festival takes place in the outdoor Amphitheatre at The PumpHouse – or indoors in the event of bad weather.